Terms of Service
By accessing our app, Home Safety -Protect The NHS, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with anyof these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing Home Safety -Protect The NHS. The materials contained in Home Safety -Protect The NHS are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of Home Safety -Protect The NHS per device for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in Home Safety -Protect The NHS;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by THE KNIGHTS OF SAFETY C.I.C. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials within Home Safety -Protect The NHS are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. THE KNIGHTS OF SAFETY C.I.C. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, THE KNIGHTS OF SAFETY C.I.C. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to Home Safety -Protect The NHS.
In no event shall THE KNIGHTS OF SAFETY C.I.C. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use Home Safety -Protect The NHS, even if THE KNIGHTS OF SAFETY C.I.C. or a THE KNIGHTS OF SAFETY C.I.C. authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing in Home Safety -Protect The NHS could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. THE KNIGHTS OF SAFETY C.I.C. does not warrant that any of the materials on Home Safety -Protect The NHS are accurate, complete or current. THE KNIGHTS OF SAFETY C.I.C. may make changes to the materials contained in Home Safety -Protect The NHS at any time without notice. However,THE KNIGHTS OF SAFETY C.I.C. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
THE KNIGHTS OF SAFETY C.I.C. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its app and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by THE KNIGHTS OF SAFETY C.I.C. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
THE KNIGHTS OF SAFETY C.I.C. may revise these terms of service for its app at any time without notice. By using Home Safety -Protect The NHS you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Law and Jurisdiction
This agreement is subject to English Law and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England in respect of any dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement, the services, the service content and or their use.